We would like to thank our old and new members who have supported The Harbour Club during this pandemic.
The Harbour club remains a private members club. Temporary memberships are available for non-members.
Members are welcome to sign a guest in for a one-off visit!
If you would like to reserve a table, please email the club firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 453442 during opening hours.
The pandemic is still out there, please stay safe and come back here regularly for further updates.
The Harbour Club.
Covid 19 & Events
Forthcoming events at the Harbour Club are still planned & will go ahead unless we are instructed otherwise! But with the onslaught of the new Omicron variant, we at the Harbour club take the well being of our members & staff seriously, so while this latest pandemic is in circulation we would encourage:
- The use of face masks when not seated (we have plenty available)
- Table service where possible
- Spaced out tables where possible
- Hand sanitiser available on each table
- Sanitising tables after use
- No large groups of more than six
- Respecting the staff & other peoples space!
- Genuinely being mindful of the situation we are in!
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell!
Thank you for your cooperation.